- Trauma: information for survivors of sexual violence
- Supporting LGBTI survivors of sexual violence
- RCS Helpline Leaflet
- Rape or Sexual Assault Abroad
- Information for Friends
- Information for Partners
- Information for Parents
- Information for Peers
- Drug Assisted Sexual Violence
- Police and Legal Advice
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Rape and Sexual Assault
- Information and support for anyone experiencing sexual violence and harassment in the workplace
- Dissociation: information for survivors of sexual violence
- Suicidal thoughts & feelings: information for survivors of sexual violence
- Anger: Information for Survivors of Sexual Violence
- Relationships: information for survivors of sexual violence
- Coping after sexual violence
- Healing from sexual violence
- Nightmares & sleep problems: information for survivors of sexual violence
- Sexual health: information for survivors of sexual violence
- Flashbacks: information for survivors of sexual violence
- Panic attacks: information for survivors of sexual violence
- Self-harm: information for survivors of sexual violence
- Looking for support?
Rape Crisis Organisations in Scotland
- Rape Crisis Edinburgh
- Rape Crisis Forth Valley
- Rape Crisis Grampian
- Rape Crisis Scotland
- Rape Crisis Moray
- RASAC Perth & Kinross
- The Star Centre
- Shetland Rape Crisis
- Orkney Rape Crisis
- Western Isles Rape Crisis
- Glasgow & Clyde Rape Crisis
- Argyll & Bute Rape Crisis
- Dumfries & Galloway RASAC
- Scottish Borders Rape Crisis
- Rape Crisis Scotland Survivors Guide to the Scottish Justice System
Others useful links
Fife Law Centre - a charity and offers a range of advice and representation for those who have difficulty accessing legal services
Better Than Well – supporting people who have been affected by childhood trauma
Kingdom Abuse Survivors Project - aims to eliminate the debilitating effects that childhood sexual abuse can have on adult survivors.
Fife Womens Aid – Supporting Women experiencing domestic abuse and professionals needing advice or information
Surviviors UK - support for male victims of sexual assault and abuse
In Care Survivors Scotland – a trauma informed counselling and advocacy support service for adults who suffered childhood abuse in care and their families.
Safe Space - offers support for male/female survivors of sexual abuse through counselling support, group work and justice support.
Talk Matters - offers a confidential counselling service for people in Fife we can help with a wide range of problems.
CHARIS – offers free professional counselling, training and retreats.
Stop and Talk – offers confidential a counselling service
The Next Chapter – offers confidential counselling in Edinburgh
Fearless – support for people experiencing domestic abuse in Scotland who identify as a man or from the LGBT+ community.
NAPAC - offers support to adult survivors of child sexual abuse and training for those who support them.
Andy’s Mens Club Dunfermline – supporting men over 18 who are going through a difficult time managing their emotional wellbeing and mental health.
Pink Saltire – supporting the LGBTI+ community in Scotland
Cedar Project – supporting children who have experienced domestic abuse
Stonewall Scotland– supporting lesbian, gay, bi and trans people to know they are not alone
Counselling Director Fife – Connecting you with professional support