FRASAC is a Fife wide service. Survivors can either self-refer by contacting us directly or we accept referrals from professionals. To make a referral please contact us for further information.
Providing support, information and advocacy services to people age 12 years and over. There is no upper age limit. FRASAC support survivors irrespective of how long ago the abuse happened.
- Therapeutic face to face support (Outreach appointments are available)
- Crisis Support
- Criminal Justice Advocacy Support for survivors considering, or already involved in, the reporting / court process
- Support and information for Partners/ Family/Friends
- Group Work
Working towards a society free from rape and sexual abuse, our prevention services seek to prevent rape, sexual abuse and exploitation; promote early identification of abuse and improve responses to disclosure.
Schools Work/Youth Community Work
Our Sexual Violence Prevention Programme delivered to young people 12+ in secondary schools and community settings (below is a list of the workshop titles delivered).
- Sexual Violence
- Sexualisation in the media
- Impact and support
- Social media
- Preventing Sexual Violence
Please see our section on Training for professionals for more information.
Our resource library has a range of books and information that you can have a look at to develop your understanding of sexual violence. You can access other useful resources here.